- It’s really cloudy and foggy today, and I need to get a bit of packing done, but that’s okay because
- Georgina, aka. @thelittleflowerpetal (on Insta), is a genius…
- she created ‘this insanely moist/ nutty banana bread’ (which intrigued me) and
- I tried it out this morning. I ended up eating almost half the loaf in one sitting because it was SO GORGEOUS & DELICIOUS (crisp on the outside, moist on the inside, and so perfectly sweet and ahhhhh the floral undertones of vanilla…) — gosh I really want You to know what brought me this much happiness, so
- thank me later, here’s the recipe (which I tweaked ever so slightly):
(One more thing, I know I said this winning banana loaf was amazing, but I think… I may like this a teeny weeny bit more heehee.)
2 tbsp plant-based milk
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
2 large/ 3 medium ripe bananas (mashed)
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1.5 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp vanilla powder (or extract)
1/2 cup ground/ chopped nuts (I used hazelnuts)
- Set the oven to 175°C (350°F).
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- Mix wet ingredients in another large bowl.
- Create a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients mixture. Use a wooden spoon to mix till well combined.
- Pour banana bread mixture into a parchment-lined loaf tin and bake for 25-40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Enjoy! 😉